I get this question often: “How do I get more fans/likes on my business Facebook page?” There are lots of answers, but I prefer to start with these 7 FREE ways to increase likes:
- Include a link to your Facebook fan page in your email signature.
- Include the Facebook logo on business cards and brochures.
- Invite your personal Facebook friends to like your page.
- Talk about your page and ask current and potential customers to like it.
- Email your database to let your contacts know you have a Facebook page; provide a link to it in your email.
- For “brick and mortar” businesses– create a special offer (example: 10% off today’s purchase when you like our Facebook page) so customers will like your page while at your retail location.
- Ask employees, referral partners, and friends to share your page with their Facebook friends.
These simple actions can really pay off once executed. Do you have any tips I forgot to include?